[R]ed[U]x Lab: Ryerson University Architectural Science Design Lab
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Topology - Connectivity & Continuity
- Parti of initial formal study; paper trefoil knot.
- Simplifying. One continuous surface, one continuous edge.
- Connecting continuities. Creating a strip of strips.
- Bending the strip of strips back on itself, reminiscent of trefoil parti.
- Testing form in the dark. Illusion of one continuous strip.
Considerations: How will it attach? How will material changes affect light?
Size? Colour? Etc...
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)